Potential fleets and professional drivers are often curious how much a Mobile Driver Emergency Response System costs?
Purchasing a Driver Emergency Response System is much like purchasing a cell phone in that there are many options available and prices vary, depending on which features you choose.
Just as a cell phone plan may be initially purchased at around $49.95 – with just a basic package – if a customer requests additional features, costs can sometimes exceed well over $600.00 (e.g., a camera, extended battery, texting, email internet access, unlimited data packages, music features, chargers, protective cases, etc.)
Considering that the average American sells or upgrades their cell phone within the first four years of purchase, why do so many cell phone purchasers purchase additional – and sometimes costly – features?
The answer is simple: Most customers want what they want when they want it. Customers hate regrets, and it’s why they purchase the features they want upfront.
Cell phone users who use their phone more than three of four hours a day will want to ensure that their phone will provide them comfort, quality, longevity, and will be easy to use.
The same principles typically apply to most mobile driver emergency response systems customers.
Understanding that users will carry the device on their daily routes and will rely on the emergency response system – as well as selecting the right mobile system with the right options, ensuring maximum safety with minimum maintenance – most customers will choose a system that will make them feel the most secure.
Unfortunately, some customers only focus on the initial price of the system – with the only goal of finding the “cheapest” system on the market – while sacrificing customer support, technical assistance, documented response times, redundancy, multiple security operations centers, market knowledge, system vibration feature, warranty, mobile charging options, wearable’s, cell network connectivity, wifi connectivity, geofencing, ergonomically engineered and designed, multiple fob color options, and more.
Now that you hopefully understand the cell phone analogy, there are many options available; and when a security executive or professional driver receives a quote from our company, we thoroughly examine each option to educate a potential customer benefits as to identify its overall importance to the success and safety of the driver and their facility employees.
With the Citadel Escort technology, there is no installation required within a vehicle. Remove the unit from the box, place it on the charger,– and you’re activated! It’s as simple as that!
With our Citadel service and technology, we guarantee that you’ll experience less stress, increased flexibility and more savings.
The Citadel Escort Brand and Our Value Exchange:
Customers ask, “What’s in it for me?”
They ask. We answer.
The Citadel Escort Turnkey Solution: Understanding that many customers would rather just deal with one company instead of many, Citadel Fleet Safety is one of the few companies that offer our clients true ‘turn-key’ driver emergency response systems.
- Citadel Escort kit for $22:00 a month and zero equipment cost.
- 1- q Citadel Driver Emergency Response FOB with driver vibration notification
- 1 USB charger & 1 Wall cradle charger
- 1 Lanyard & 1 belt clip carabineer
- 2-way voice communication
- 3 24/7 US-based nationwide central emergency answering and monitoring stations with redundancy in place across the US.
- Members of our Priority Advisor Team are highly skilled and have years of expertise in assessing the situations and contacting the appropriate emergency services.
- Geofencing capability
- Emergency notifications with GPS location delivered by SMS and email to corporate security staff personnel.
- 24/7 technical support and nationwide coverage.
- The system operates indoors and outdoors
- A 2-year warranty on equipment
- Response times within 1 minute
- An incident closeout event report
- Compiled monthly incident event reports
- Backend tracking platform: tracking.citadelfleet.com
Our company prides itself as one of the most respected voices within industry -through innovation, R&D, technology advancement and driver safety.